Re: [OM] Turn your OM into a digital

Subject: Re: [OM] Turn your OM into a digital
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 07:46:37 EST
I'd be interested as to where you read this review. Are you sure you didn't
fall asleep from one of your 40+ hours being awake? :) ... I'm very
skeptical, not of you, but of this really finally existing...

And only 24 shots @ 1.3 meg... seems technology certainly IS passing this by.
That's what happens when a digital product is 3 years late (and still
counting) from its promised availability date. Six months is a generation in
this field.

George S.