[OM] just ramblin..

Subject: [OM] just ramblin..
From: Wayne Culberson <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 11:37:56 -0400
        I was out this morning trying to capture some of the winter wonderland
of last nights freshly fallen snow. I was using the OM1 with a "new to
me" lens that came in the mail yesterday. Having shot with an OM10 & PC
for years, I must admit the OM1 is really smooth and quiet. It works
nice in the cold too. But the best thing I like about it is that it's so
easy to make exposure compensations.
        I want to add my thanks for all those who keep this list going. I
really enjoy the community, and have received much enablin..err...help
from many of you. Wayne (almost 50, falling apart somewhat, but enjoying
life and the new toys)