Re: [OM] Ebay problem..any help there?

Subject: Re: [OM] Ebay problem..any help there?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:14:29 EST
Contact Ebay, they will send you his name and phone number. I've done it for
the same reason (couldn't get in touch with a guy I sent $500 to).
Shocks them into action when they pick up the phone and its YOU on the other
end!

BTW- people have told me they were able to deposit the green 'US' postal MO
no problem into their bank account in Canada. Maybe deposit is easier than
asking them to cash it, or they don't pay as much attention if you're just
depositing, I dunno. YMMV.

George S.