Re: [OM] Re: Yahoo Mail and HTML

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Yahoo Mail and HTML
From: Pauls0627@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:55:35 EST
In a message dated 01/11/2002 2:51:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
allan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm using a Macintosh, OS X, and Mail, and it's plain text to me. In
fact, all of the messages that came form AOL 7 were read by my setup as
plain text. Could it be that the receivers have something set
incorrectly?

I noticed the two messages I sent earlier today came through the digest as
plain text. Now I just have to remember to set my fonts right and do the
pullright menu thing. Grrrrrrr

Paul Schings