RE: [OM] [OT] two OM items for sale -> browsers [Long]

Subject: RE: [OM] [OT] two OM items for sale -> browsers [Long]
From: ll.clark@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 23:33:22 -0500
In <IPENLGKJKINBLMIIFHJMIEHKCPAA.o.greve@xxxxxxx>, on 01/11/02 at 10:58
AM,
   "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx> said:

>The thing to look at, is whether NS fills out the background image to
>the proper size of the main frame, or whether it is too small. On the
>PC, in NS4 (and Opera), the background image is not properly sized at
>1024x768, but it is in IE browsers and in NS6+. So by saying that the
>results were roughly equivalent, do you mean that the background image
>_did_ actually get set to the proper size (i.e. frame filling)? If so,
>that would be great news!

I'm not sure that I'm defining things properly; but, the image of the
whole page in IE6 was slightly larger than the image of the whole page
in NS. But the proportions were the same, i.e., the background image in
IE was larger than it was in NS, but proportionally to the difference in
overall page size in IE and NS.

Now have I thoroughly confused you? [grin]