Re: [OM] [OT] two OM items for sale -> browsers

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] two OM items for sale -> browsers
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 22:49:19 -0800 (PST)
> starts out fast but after I download my email I can see a
> noticable
> decrease in ISP availability ending at the point where I click
> on a link
> and nothing happens unless I redial.  This has happened with
> two different
> ISPs, and two different computers (three modems).  Would you
> suspect the
> wiring is degrading in my house?

Possible, but I suspect that the modem is downgrading its speed
due to noise on the line, incoming calls (call waiting, pulse,
etc) or some such nonesense.

You might want to try just shutting down your browser and
restart it without logging out/in.  It might be that Exploder is
hung up because of missing packets or something.

AG-help desk-Schnozz