[OM] Lots of Stuff, and some Questions !

Subject: [OM] Lots of Stuff, and some Questions !
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 18:33:08 -0000
Hi All,

Following the long, long thread re Plain Text recently, and a private email
I received, I have tried to make my email to the list plain text.  Please
let me know if it is not so.  Sorry for any previous trouble - I didn't
realise it was not "plain text".  Should be fine now anyway.

Right, on to the real reason for the message.  I'm off to a camera fair
tomorrow (details follow for any UK listees in the south of England who may
be interested.  And if you are going, let me know - be good to put names to
faces !) and would like to be a little more knowledgable before I go !

Firstly, can anyone point me in the direction of the site which lists
average prices for OM gear ?  I know there's been a lot of talk about it,
and I'll search for it later, but just thought this may be quicker !  Does
this list cover prices in the UK, or is it US only ?  How do these prices
compare, if they are US only ?  Anyone know the current exchange rate
(roughly) ?  Does the list cover only lenses, or other OM accessories too ?

Secondly, I posted a while ago about looking for a BG2 and a T20 or T32.
Some message I read recently implied that I would really need a winder to
use the BG2, or I may have misunderstood the point.  Anyone got any comments
on this ?

Right, I guess that's enough to be getting on with.  Thanks for any help.
Will check in later tonight !  Details of aforementioned camera fair follow
:

CAMERA FAIR SW LONDON Sun 13th Jan,
Tolworth Recreation Centre, venue at jnct A3
& Fullers Way North. 10am-4pm ADM 3 GBP.
Tel: 01432 341991 eves

Location:-
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=518603&Y=165299&A=Y&Z=1

Jon