Re: [OM] Olympus Japan responds

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Japan responds
From: dolphans1@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 18:33:24 +0000
I agree Damoo, you have to start somewhere. I know some
folks at times get that defeatist attitude and as a
result, they fail or neglect to take any action at all.

Olympus has a "reputation" to protect and credibility
standard they must adhere to, to those of us that
support the OM product line.

I would be in favor of signing such a letter and having
everyone's name on the forum group attached to it.If
this administrator would in favor of doing so.

The Olympus OM line is a classic and it should not die!

Samuel Morales