Re: [OM] Ilfochrome Classic

Subject: Re: [OM] Ilfochrome Classic
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 16:10:49 +0000
At 17:31 1/12/02, Dave Shupe asked:
I recently saw some photos printed on Ilfochrome Classic (the polyester
based not the RC paper based) and just loved the luminescent quality.  I've
checked with the local custom photo finishers (Seattle area) but did not
find anyone that prints on this paper.  I've found a couple locations on the
web, but I was wondering if anyone on the list has used Ilfochrome Classic
and which lab they used.

Thanks for the help!!

Cheers!

Dave Shupe
kc7iek@xxxxxxxxx

Dave,
Did a similar search two years ago and there aren't any Ilfochrome labs in Indiana that I know of. I've used Holland Photo in Austin, TX, for "commercial" Ilfochromes. They also do Ilfochrome Classic as custom printing including cropping, dodging, burning, etc. to your specifications (at a higher cost).
  http://www.hollandphoto.com/

-- John