Re: [OM] Another master gone

Subject: Re: [OM] Another master gone
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 16:05:44 -0800
Reminds me of Ingmar Bergman. Not 'Kodak moments'.
All those pretty pills for 'contitions' coyly un or semi-identified on recent TV ads will make sure we don't get any more pictures like these.

Moose

Henrik Dahl wrote:

The great world-renowned photographer Christer Strömholm passed away, at age 83, two days ago. I have not been able to find many pictures on the net, but here are a couple of his pics.

http://www2.hasselbladfoundation.o.se/hbf/stromholme.html  (1 pic)

http://www.galleryengstroem.se/gallery/flicka.html  (3 pic)

He will be missed
Henrik Dahl