Re: [OM] Another master gone

Subject: Re: [OM] Another master gone
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 19:45:12 EST
Chris,
I'm glad you had the nerve to say exactly what i was thinking! Even the
"E.T." picture would be pure junk if there had been no E.T. movie to give us
a reference. I just don't get it. I take a photo like that, people see it and
chuckle, as if to say: "I guess you didn't get what you were after, did you?"
Someone else takes the picture, not only gets it published, he gets called a
'master'.

George S.