Re: [OM] [OT] Probably the last note on the helicopter pilot

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Probably the last note on the helicopter pilot
From: The Butler Family <butlerfamly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 19:47:29 -0800
Chuck,

I am really sorry to hear this. This has been a long battle for him and the rest of you. As one who has only dreamed of having a private pilots license, I can only imagine the let down for a rotor wing pilot. It looks like there is still hope so he will continue to be in our prayers. I'm sure he will be back up there "beating the air into submission" in no time.

Mike Butler
Dublin, California

P.S. Once he learns how to use that radar gun I wouldn't blame him for being unsympathetic to those he pulls over.