[OM] SEMI-OFFTOPIC: Betrayal ...

Subject: [OM] SEMI-OFFTOPIC: Betrayal ...
From: "Dr.Sherpa" <sherpa01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 00:39:01 -0300
Dear Zuiko Boys :

            I have to confess, I had lost my loyalty to Oly. I sold an
OM4 and save money to buy a Nikon F100. This is the second month I have
the F100, and now I know I have made a terrible thing!!! I can use it?
it?s not the same feeling? the lenses are not the same finest piece of
beautiful metal. Right now I taking back my oly system and selling the
f100 and all the lenses to a friend? I ONLY WANT TO SAY, THERE IS
NOTHING COMPARED TO AN OLD OLY!!! GOD SAVE OLY!!!

BR

MAX - Argentina