Re: [OM]

Subject: Re: [OM]
From: "Jon Wichman" <jwichman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:27:56 -0600
> I have a winder 2 with a burnt-out motor.  Does anyone know where I can
> procure parts for the winder?  Thanks.

I recently got an OM-2n from eBay with a busted winder 2.

You turn it on and, it winds and winds and winds but, never
advances the film. I think there's a little pin that's supposed to
go into the camera body that's missing.

I'd say that the motor's fine though!  You can see it spinning the
gears and everything.

Let me know if you want to work out a deal.
I don't shoot that fast anyway...

Jon