Re: [OM] 35mm vs. 6x9

Subject: Re: [OM] 35mm vs. 6x9
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 00:44:38 -0400
>> There's been a lot of talk along these lines in recent threads. It
>> is possible to work slowly and thoughtfully with 35mm without going
>> through some sort of spiritual learning experience of being forced
>> to slow down by MF or LF.
>>
>> Moose

True, but you'll note that in my post I simply said that some users of large
format kits say the slow pace of the format is an advantage. That doesn't
mean that you can't work slowly with smaller formats, just that some people
find that it helps to be forced to work slowly.

--
Andrew "Frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx