[OM] It's been a long time, even in dog years

Subject: [OM] It's been a long time, even in dog years
From: "Sue Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 14:48:13 -0600
My memory continues to fail me, but I seem to remember that, when the OM2
was first released, the party line was that it was the part of TTL that
related to OTF flash was what was licensed from Minolta. The interesting
question is why they didn't use it first? Didn't they think something was up
when another company wanted to license this? Perhaps John or Clint could
elaborate.

Bill Pearce