RE: [OM] OM-3

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-3
From: "Robert R. Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:27:26 -0600
No doubt that it is a fine camera, but I would put my money towards a
-3Ti.  I think the extra spent is well worth the titanium body, TTL
flash, super FP flash, double speed governors, and sexy grey finish....

Bob Gries

<snip>

I wholeheartedly agree that 1,325 is a fairly insane price, but if you
were
to find one at a more reasonable price, I'd encourage you to take it for
spin around the block.  There's something magical about the marriage
between
the sophistication of the 4's metering, with the jewel-like precision
and
esoteric beauty of the 1's mechanics.

Jim, obviously still in denial...

8^0