Re: [OM] Check is in the mail - Polaroid Rebate & Photoshop ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Check is in the mail - Polaroid Rebate & Photoshop ?
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 09:34:55 -0500
At 06:28 PM 1/14/02 -0500, NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

I was one of the folks who got in the mid to later parts of the feeding
frenzy on the Polaroid SprintScan rebates.  My check arrived today so others
should probably expect theirs shortly.

Hi Bill,

It was a good day for Polaroid checks. Mine came today also. I think I'll use mine to purchase a Kiev 60 medium format camera. I can't think of anything Olympus that I want to buy that only costs $200. Well, unless it's an "RD".

Later,
JJ