Re: [OM] OM-3

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 23:19:19 +0800
A camera like the OM-3 is close to the status of an old famous watch, you
are not only use it for time keeping but there is something else. It is NOT
for one to "justify" but for one that who "want" it. It won't even be the
same as a 3Ti where you can still bought it new. To some people, holding an
OM-3 will bring you back to the 1980's where a 3Ti can't. To some people it
could be the toy he would like to have sixteen years ago, getting one today
will greatly satisfy him. Sometimes it is just a sentimental reason behind.

Don't just treat the camera as your tool, it is your friend. Creative have
to be brought up by you and the camera you "love". Believe it or not I had a
Minolta 600si and 24-85 zoom for two years, the lens was not bad, but it
just can't give me the shot I wanted.

C.H.Ling