RE: [OM] OM-3

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-3
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 07:17:34 -0800 (PST)
Oops, a reply to my own reply...

What really helps keep your cameras/lenses from siezing up on
you during a really cold outing is to place several chemical
handwarmers in the camera bag.  If they are well placed, and you
can rotate your equipment through the bag during the shoot, you
will keep everything just warm enough to stay operational.  If a
particular lens is getting stiff on my, I figure it's time for a
change anyway, so I go to a different focal length.  These
warmers don't get hot, just warm enough to thaw the grease.

One does look funny sticking thier hands in the camera bag to
thaw, though.

A-AAA-AAAAAA--AAA-A-A-A--GG-G--G-GGG--GGGG-SHH-SHS--S

I'm feeling older today.