[OM] WTB: M.15V Ni-Cd Charger 1

Subject: [OM] WTB: M.15V Ni-Cd Charger 1
From: "--p.j." <johnsonpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:04:12 -0500
Being the brilliant person that I am, I first left my M.15V Ni-Cd Charger 1
at home when I went to Palmyra.  I had it shipped to me down there, and now
I seem to have left it on Palmyra!  It's only several thousand miles from
me, and the next flight will be in March!!!!!
So, anybody have an extra for sale or know of a good alterntive until my old
one arrives in a couple months?
And while I'm at it, anybody have an extra M.18V Battery Holder 1 for the
M.18V Control Grip 1 / 2?

mahalo,
--p.j.