[OM] OT - Florida

Subject: [OM] OT - Florida
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 22:23:23 -0500
As I will miss Texas.  I've lived in Texas a long time, even going to
college there.  Hopefully we will like Florida as well.

The job was just too good to pass up.  I officially don't start until next
week, but I went in for a few hours yesterday to attend a planning meeting.
My joining the company is causing a pretty big shakeup in the organization,
world-wide, so we're trying to figure out the best way to let everyone know.
The upside is that I'll be doing some international traveling (also the
downside).  I'll have labs in Orlando, London, Singapore, Sydney and
Bogata -- with customers in almost every major city world-wide -- so, my
OM's should get a workout and, hopefully, I'll meet some list members.

Of course, I miss working at home......going into an office and, worse,
wearing a suit, is a big change.

Tom