Re: [OM] Anybody got a source for a motor drive cover? was: [OM] $75 OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Anybody got a source for a motor drive cover? was: [OM] $75 OM-1, was: That bay place item 1321437082
From: "Steve Goss" <STEVEG3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 10:43:45 -0500
$30.00 for a winder cap?
I remember an auction a couple of years ago on you-
know-where for a black cap that started at $24.00, and
had no bids when I looked. I don't remember the final
price, or even if anyone ever bid.
There is a significant desire for these caps world
wide, though. How many would have to be made to get
the per unit price down to, say $20?

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa