Re: [OM] Removing strap lug from Winder 1

Subject: Re: [OM] Removing strap lug from Winder 1
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:31:27 -0800
Lars,

Thanks for the new URL. I have adjusted my bookmarks to reflect the new
address.

BTW, I was looking on the Olympus Hardware Resource Page at:

http://olympus.dementia.org/Hardware/

The OM-2S notes and Winder 1 were new to me sonce the last time that I
looked.  I never realized how "ugly" it looked on the inside!  I'm glad
we have Clint and John to work on these beasts.  Hip, Hip Hooray!

Bill Stanke