[OM] Polaroid SS4000 Scanner

Subject: [OM] Polaroid SS4000 Scanner
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:53:05 -0800
I picked this up from the Polaroid rep on another list in case anyone has been trying to get one of these close out scanners.

The last 100 Sprintscan 4000's are being shipped, 50 this week and 50 next
week. Most of these are covering back orders.
IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOT THE REBATE BE SURE THE RECEIPT IS DATED ON OR BEFORE
01/31/02 AND MAILED BY 2/15/02

At this time  and to the best of my knowledge there are less than 6 not
spoken for. Here are some locations where you MAY be able to get one.

PC Mall 800-555-6255 Ask for extension 4737 ask for Kamy
Calumet NYC Contact Irwin at Irwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:Irwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  212-989-8500
--
Winsor Crosby