Re: [OM] OT - Texas 7, Florida 5

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Texas 7, Florida 5
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 18:21:15 -0500
Having been married to ladies from both states, thus spending
considerable time in each, I prefer Texas, if for no other reason
than that the people are generally more likeable and definitely
more interesting.  "If it's tourist season, how come we can't
shoot them?" was my most-often asked question in Florida, though I
would rank it ahead of probably 20-something other states.
There's only a couple that really stink, and I just don't go there
anymore.

Walt Wayman