Re: [OM] OT - Florida

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Florida
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 21:58:02 -0500
Actually, I've been to both, but never (gasp) with an OM in hand.

I'm really looking forward to my travels. The biggest labs are London and
Singapore, with Sydney and Bogata being pretty small, so I'll probably do
them in order.  My plan is to visit the London lab first and our largest
European customers on that trip (interestingly, we have quite a customer
base in Eastern Europe, especially Poland).

Should be fascinating to this 'ugly American'.

Tom