Re: [OM] Re: Portra 160 NC With 4Ti and F280

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Portra 160 NC With 4Ti and F280
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 06:08:03 EST
If the colors are 'rich and vibrant', you may actually have a properly
exposed picture. If your granddaughter has very fair skin, that may make the
shot seem 'too light'. If they're prints you can have a lab print them darker
to see how you like that. If you used a 35 or 50mm lens, try a 85 or 100mm
next time. That'll put more distance between the flash and the subject, and
may eliminate a 'hot spot'.
You could also increase the room lighting to make a less- intensive use of
the flash. TTL will compensate by giving you a shorter flash duration.

George S.