[OM] dead idols ? adios OM system...

Subject: [OM] dead idols ? adios OM system...
From: "Stephan VAN DEN ZEGEL" <svandenzegel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:07:31 +0100
so we all are transfered from the old god zelotes group ... to the dead god
zelotes group...
no more Om... we are definitively collectible... (we... and our beloved
collection of old fashioned stuffs)
No commercial idolatry will keep them alive...  and camtech will definitively
be entitled as the last priest of the dead idol.... (keep the fire burning,
John !)

so what's the feeling ... to be part of an icon... a cult object... ? getting
out, (be seen), with your Om gear will soon be fashionable...

Stephan

 But who will sell the discarted stocks... I want a brand new 3Ti with a
24shift... (ok, should have known better ... sad song... never bought anything
new except an 2n twenty years ago...)... tell me where...
 may be we could organize a big potlach with their remaining stock... (the best
way to achieve cult status... a good burial ceremony where everybody gets drunk
...)

(sorry my english is as bad as my mood today...)