Re: [OM] 18mm deep rear lens cap?

Subject: Re: [OM] 18mm deep rear lens cap?
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 13:37:22 -0800
Lots of 72mm caps on eBay. I've bought several caps there. The Hakubas and others that look like them are pretty flimsy and I got one damaged one, but was able to fix it. If you don't mind someone elses name on it (which you can blank out), they are quite cheap.

Moose

Robert R. Gries wrote:

I have not seen this type of cap before.  The 18mm I bought only came w/
the standard 49mm cap - I had to buy the adapter rind, and still have
not been able to find a 72mm cap!