Re: [OM] The Mall revisited!! (LONG RAMBLE)

Subject: Re: [OM] The Mall revisited!! (LONG RAMBLE)
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 19:59:44 -0500
Perhaps a better example is a mailing list.  This is not public, it is
'owned' by Shawn.  If Shawn declared we could no longer discuss the OM-2SP,
he would be fully within his rights to ban anyone he chooses that mentions
the 2SP.  For that matter, he can ban random people just for the fun of it,
or if they use to many 'e's.

Tom

<snip>