Re: [OM] Re: Italian trip

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Italian trip
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 23:44:07 -0800
At the risk of offending folks with an off-topic post... (hey if you guys can
talk about your SUVs I can talk about my bike!) here we go...

The bike is a Mondonico (yes the same Mondonico that is in Concorezzo) that was
custom built for me two years ago. It is frame number three out of seventy
special edition frames that were built for Mondonico's 70th anniversary. Frame
is built with Columbus EL-OS. Yes, the bike is Campagnolo equiped, record 10
speed group. I will be riding tubulars while in Italy. (Most of my
'performance' riding is still on tubulars.)

Jim Couch