Re: [OM] Film Xrays at airports etc

Subject: Re: [OM] Film Xrays at airports etc
From: "Martin G Flink" <mgflink@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 08:04:37 -0800
While going through the screening process at Logan airport in Boston last week
I inadvertently walked through the detector with six rolls of film in a hama
film safe container...This set off the alarm and I had to empty my pockets and
the container was hand checked...Do these these x-ray containers actually
protect the slower film?...If so why not just put them on the belt in your
camera bag?

Martin