RE: [OM] mono/tri pod dilema

Subject: RE: [OM] mono/tri pod dilema
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 10:29:03 -0700
> But how to carry it??  Also, what's the smallest one on the
> market right now??

 I've not tried this one myself, but I'm tempted by
http://www.adorama.com/details.tpl?db=adorama.db&sku=TPP&promocode=A

 -- folds down to 14", which isn't _tiny_, but is still pretty small. Poking
around some more, they get a lot cheaper than that one, though it looks like
most of them don't fold down quite that small, so I guess that's what you're
paying for. Checking, Manfrotto(Bogen)'s smallest one folds to 48cm=19".

 -- da