Re: [OM] Polaroid 4000 Scanner

Subject: Re: [OM] Polaroid 4000 Scanner
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:33:51 -0500
I believe ecost is out of them.  There are no more to be shipped from
Polaroid.

TomIf you ask ecost.com they will sell them for $650. Last month they quoted
me $699, but when I offered $650 they quickly accepted. So, were I to do it
again I'd initially offer to buy for less than $650, but go no higher than
$650. Good luck!!!