Re: [OM] Film Xrays at airports etc

Subject: Re: [OM] Film Xrays at airports etc
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 13:25:04 -0800 (PST)
All I know is that the next time I fly, I'll have to completely
reinvent my packing methods and what I carry with me.  Out of
the hundreds of flights I've taken, my pocket knife (4"
blade)was confiscated only once.  But, boy those laptop
computers must be the most dangerous items, as I've had to x-ray
them, turn them on, pull batteries and drives out, and had the
cooling vents sucked on by those sniffer machines.

I also had to travel with a hodgepodge of cables, testers,
microphones, etc., and they never cease to trigger
hand-inspections and "pat-down".

I've been patted so many times, I'm beginning to wonder...

AG-always wear clean underwear for your trip, because you mom
said so-Schnozz