Re: [OM] Lenses from Germany

Subject: Re: [OM] Lenses from Germany
From: Wayne Culberson <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:49:16 -0400
        I had one from 'you know who' in Texas come in about a week too. But
right now I have another one I'm watching the tracking on, from another
state, came into Canada to Montreal, then back into the states again (2
different states), now back in Montreal... it has been a couple weeks
already, and who knows how much longer. I guess it depends how many more
times it has to cross the border.
        Maybe 'he' has some sort of pull?? We'll see if he can do the same out
of Florida :-)