Re: [OM] (Fwd) Olympus Discontinues OM 35-mm Series of Film Cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] (Fwd) Olympus Discontinues OM 35-mm Series of Film Cameras
From: dolphans1@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 05:06:19 +0000
Dear Chris Sluka,

I have read that "Olympus" will be discontinuing the OM
series line and I'd have to say, that I am extremely
disappointed and saddened about this most recent
decision made by your company.

I hope your company will reconsider this unfortunate
move and elects to keep the OM line alive and well for
many years to come.

Sincerely,

Samuel Morales