Re: [OM] Hood

Subject: Re: [OM] Hood
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 01:56:16 -0800
on 1/19/02 12:42 AM, W.Xato at xato0@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> The pin that you see should have a little knurled knob
> at the end of it. This tightens a band on the inside
> part of the hood. I don't know of any way to fix it
> however.
> Warren

The thread *might* be a standard (very small) metric thread, in which case
you can look for a small screw with head that will thread in place if the
'pin' you have now. The head of the screw becomes the handle to tighten the
hood in place. Try a model shop or a specialized fastener distributor, take
the hood in so you can try the fit...
--

Jim Brokaw