Re: [OM] Best world-wide photo processors

Subject: Re: [OM] Best world-wide photo processors
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 08:51:31 +1300
Hi Tom & other fellow Zuiks

The reasons I laid it out like a spread-sheet are that if printed out, the
webpage will be more economical with paper, and when on-screen (and on
paper) it is easier and faster to do a visual scan on a wider data-spread.

IMO, having a list laid out from end to end wouldn't surprise me (oops, wrong
joke) is a pain as it is necessary to scroll, scroll down to read the lot. I
find a
visual scan, scrolling the eyes, is much faster.

A browser search function should work with either.

We'll we how it goes. Might come to nothing at all. Just an idea (but I think
it's a good one).

Brian

> Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 01:09:09 -0500
> From: Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [OM] Best world-wide photo processors
>
> I'd suggest a table with one processor per horizontal set of cells.
>
> Tom

Zuikoholics, enablers, one and all.
Feeding fantasies, emptying pockets!