[OM] [OT] Can anyone in the UK identify this bag?

Subject: [OM] [OT] Can anyone in the UK identify this bag?
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 12:49:14 -0800
In the goods from a recent Ebay auction that I just received, included was
an English-made camera bag. I'm wondering who makes it, as there is no overt
indication. Here's a description, I'll post some photos later if no one can
ID it from my description.

Approximately 15" wide, 11" tall, 7" deep. Canvas or cotton "duck"
construction. Tan color, brown leather trim. Interior has foam pads covered
in olive green cotton sewn-in loosely lengthwise against the exterior
material.  There's a snap-in foam-pad crosswise as well as a removable
bottom pad that's hard-backed.

Two outside front un-padded pockets, one un-padded full-length rear zippered
"document pocket." Wrap-around leather grip on cotton web handles. Zipper
closure. Fold-over top flap with leather tabs and post fasteners. Cotton web
shoulder strap. Brass "feet." Embossed on one of the leather shoulder-strap
pieces is "Made in England". Embossed on one of the top cover straps is what
looks like a large star superimposed on a globe.

Anyone have any idea who the manufacturer of this bag is? It's quite nice.

---
Scott Gomez