[OM] Fang?

Subject: [OM] Fang?
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 13:27:02 -0800
I took a risk on a poorly-described auction from a seller I didn't know (but
who had good feedback) recently. Titled "Olympus Grab Bag," there was a
single, small picture. Haven't graded things yet, as I've only just unpacked
it, but except for a couple items a quick first look indicates everything
will grade out KEH Ex or better (many small items are NIB). I'm not gonna
bore y'all with all the little things that were in the deal, except to say
it included a Bounce Grip 2 and a T20, as well as a bunch of small Oly
accessories.

Not a bad deal, a bit over US$200, and I'm pretty pleased. But what *really*
put the icing on the cake was the - wait for it...

Zuiko 16mm/3.5 Fisheye complete with caps. And yes, AgSchnozz, it *is* a
silver-nose. :-)

It's not perfect. It's got something wrong with the focusing ring (I suspect
the set screws are loose) but I'm not taking any chances. It's going in for
a CLA. Glass looks perfect although it appears there's also a small piece of
some foreign material inside (like a paint fleck, nothing fungi-like).

---
Scott Gomez