RE: [OM] C&C OM Camera Repair Guides on Ebay

Subject: RE: [OM] C&C OM Camera Repair Guides on Ebay
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 20:38:42 -0800
Thanks, Mark! Real info. Interesting that I was thinking form the auction
advert that they also covered disassembly reassembly. Nice to know that
isn't the case without the Oly info as well.

Would you generally consider them "worth the investment"?

I couldn't decide what was up from the SPT. Their website has essentially
ZERO info other than "pay a bunch of money and join us." And what they do
have made it look like to me C&C owned, operated and ran the whole thing. A
"captive organization," so to speak.

---
Scott Gomez