Re: [OM] USPS, Irradiation & film

Subject: Re: [OM] USPS, Irradiation & film
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 17:53:47 -0600
At 03:03 PM 1/20/2002 -0800, you wrote:
> I don't have what you'd call conclusive proof, but everyone in the photo
> industry that I've heard address this issue (Bob Shell, et. al) all feel it
> will kill film sent to labs for processing.
>
> George S.

So that leaves those of us with no viable alternative to mail order
processing kinda up the creek without a paddle. I'm going to have a talk
with my representative for whatever that's worth.

Mike (waiting for the last few rolls to return from the lab)

I have local processing, but I use Fuji mailers especially when I'm on the road and because they cut the processing cost for slides in half. Funny how things work, but this is one of those things that will push me a little quicker to a digital system.

I would really like a OM-3Ti, but it would be like one, last, big, hoopteedoo fling before heading off to digital reform school ... Blecckkk.

Joel W.