[OM] okay I'm lost

Subject: [OM] okay I'm lost
From: Wayne Culberson <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 12:11:03 -0400
The "bay place" OM 2s came today. And I think it is more than I can
figure out by guessing. It came with lr44's, which I exchanged for 2
76s', and it powered up fine. But it is obviously way more complicated
than any of my other OM's. Maybe I'm in over my head??
Is there a site online that I can get instuctions for the OM2s that is
not in pdf form. My old computer won't handle it.
It really is almost mint, along with a 50/1.8, and t20. And for the
first time I now have a calculator panel for the t20.
Wayne