[OM] ?DuraTrans Transparencies??

Subject: [OM] ?DuraTrans Transparencies??
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:20:34 EST
I am not sure of the nomenclature here.  I have done some photographs of homes
on which our company has installed vinyl siding; before and after shots.  The
local pro lab said that if I wanted to have them blown up to an illuminated
transparency, ie. lighted from behind, that I should shoot negative film which
I have(Portra 160NC).

The lab can make the transparencies for me, but does not have the frames and
illumination systems in which to mount them.  Do any of you folks know of a
source for such?  I am sure it exists here in San Diego, but I have drawn a
blank so far.

Dave Dougherty