[OM] Re: TTL flash exposure, away from camera

Subject: [OM] Re: TTL flash exposure, away from camera
From: "Marten T Beels" <martentb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 17:42:51 -0500
A few days ago I posted a question about using a cheap flash extension
cord for cheap away from camera TTL OTF exposure.  Well, I finally got
my cord modified to connect the proper contacts, and it much to my
delight it worked!  Just like some of you predicted it would.  Now I
can get TTL flash exposure on any OM camera from any OM flash!  I get a
flash ready light in the view finder and the blinking exposure
confirmation.  Also the flash recycles in much less time then it takes
from a full dump, leading me to believe that the quench signal is
getting received properly.  Of course the real test is in the results,
so I should really run some film through it to be sure.

Marten