Re: [OM] okay I'm lost

Subject: Re: [OM] okay I'm lost
From: Wayne Culberson <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 18:46:52 -0400
Thanks John,
I'm always impressed with the thoroughness of your answers. I'd given up
trying to locate a self timer, and turning off the beeping is definitely
a nice feature to know about.
I couldn't find anything that the button on the side of the prism did,
and still can't. Maybe the lighting feature for the viewfinder is burnt
out on mine?
It came with a little cap on the PC connection, but the 'five pin
connection'?? looks as if it should have a little threaded cap. Is this
right?
The little threaded socket by the hinge, looks like another cable
release perhaps?
Mine has the green flash ready light I've read about. Is that a concern?
Other than that, it seems somewhat like my OMPC as far as functions.
Olympus got a nice hit on the asa/compensation dial on this one, too.
Thanks, Wayne Culberson