[OM] OM4Ti (was om4ti failure)

Subject: [OM] OM4Ti (was om4ti failure)
From: "Jonathan tan" <jttlim@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:16:22 -0800
I stare in mute terror after having read Adi's soon misadventure with his Om4ti
at the 'decisive moment'.

I am quite puzzle as to what happen to his battery 'contact spring';it could be
a case of material fatique or just simply 'god's will' kind of stuff.

In fact ,I am looking forward to purchase a OM4Ti(is 4t and 4ti the same except
that it is intended for different market?)

Can someone(now breathless.....)or anyone.........(choke....,severe asthma
attack) please convince me (trying to squeeze a few breath out )that I am on
the right path?

HELP!!!

*Hey,I read with interest elsewhere on the web that the Zuiko's are being
compare favourably with the Leitz's and carl zeiss lenses.Anyone can concur to
it?

Jonathan Tan