Re: [OM] OM4Ti (was om4ti failure)

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4Ti (was om4ti failure)
From: adi <adisoon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 15:53:55 +0800
Just to reassure everyone, my OM4Ti works fine now and after that heart
stopping experience, I have made sure that the contacts WORK.

The OM4Ti is a fine camera, my favourite things about it,

the exceptional bright and large viewfinder
the smallish conveniently carryable size
the logical metering system that is designed towards good results everytime
overall sense of the design philosophy.

Go for the OM4Ti. I will be getting a few more myself when I have some spare
cash now that the system has been discontinued.

--Adi